Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/March 22 F2F EclipseCon 2009"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
(Participants)
(Discussion)
Line 21: Line 21:
 
* (Martin) '''Mentor Experience roundup''': Each Mentor to talk 1-5 minutes about how it's been going with their projects
 
* (Martin) '''Mentor Experience roundup''': Each Mentor to talk 1-5 minutes about how it's been going with their projects
 
* (Martin) '''Improvements Brainstorming''': 15 minutes uncommented brainstorming of ideas what could be improved if there were no limitations
 
* (Martin) '''Improvements Brainstorming''': 15 minutes uncommented brainstorming of ideas what could be improved if there were no limitations
 +
 +
[[Category:Architecture Council Meeting Minutes]]

Revision as of 11:15, 22 December 2008

Contents

Tentative Agenda for an AC Face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon 2009

Participants

  • Participants
    • Martin Oberhuber, Wind River
    • Darin Swanson, IBM
  • Tentative
    • Richard Gronback, Borland
    • Gunnar Wagenknecht, AGETO
  • Regrets
    • Oisin Hurley, IONA -- flights booked already, and can't find the $1000 down the back of the couch to change them.

Date, Time and Location

  • TBA, likely Sunday March 22 afternoon at a meeting room at the Hyatt

Discussion

Open discussion here. Feel free to add anything (this is not yet an agenda), prefix with your name.

  • (Martin) Mentor Experience roundup: Each Mentor to talk 1-5 minutes about how it's been going with their projects
  • (Martin) Improvements Brainstorming: 15 minutes uncommented brainstorming of ideas what could be improved if there were no limitations