Architecture Council/Meetings/March 22 2011 Breakfast
All AC Members are invited to join us for an informal Breakfast at EclipseCon 2011:
|Meeting Title||Architecture Council 2011 Breakfast|
|Date & Time:|| Tuesday March 22, 2011 at 0800 PDT attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Location:||Registration Area (Magnolia Room at the Hyatt). No dial-in this time.|
All AC members are invited to grab some coffee and sit together on 1 or 2 tables.
We'll keep the agenda open, but feel free to add topics of interest here upfront:
- Builds at Eclipse
- Hudson, Tycho, Maven, git .. how can the AC help with infrastructure?
- Mylyn Wikitext and Crowdsourcing Docs
- Where is Eclipse compared to other Communities such as Apache, Drupal, Ubuntu, ...?
- Most of the Eclipse work is still sponsored by companies, but...
- Much of the really innovative work breaking the "Tragedy of the Commons" is due to individual effort
- It's vitally important to be a "cool an enjoyable place" for individual contributions
- Where is Eclipse compared to other hosters such as Sourceforge, github, Maven central, Google code, ...?
- Project statistics on Oholoh!
- State of Orion and e4
- Pascal's bug 331385 naming conventions for p2 Repos
- Wayne's bug 337004 and its dependencies - Security Vulnerabilities
- Last month's Architecture Council/Meetings/March 10 2011
- Last year's Architecture Council/Meetings/March 25 2010 Breakfast
I'm deliberately keeping the "what is or isn't the AC" navel-gazing discussion related to the upcoming Bylaws change off the table since that's better discussed over a frosty beverage at night.