Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/July 13 2017"

(Marketplace Cleanup)
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
| Date & Time:  
 
| Date & Time:  
 
| Thursday [[July 13, 2017]] at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Eclipse+AC+Montly+Meeting&iso=20170713T11&p1=188&ah=1 1100 Ottawa] <br>[[Image:Html.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Canada/Toronto HTML] &#124; [[Image:Ical.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics iCal]
 
| Thursday [[July 13, 2017]] at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Eclipse+AC+Montly+Meeting&iso=20170713T11&p1=188&ah=1 1100 Ottawa] <br>[[Image:Html.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Canada/Toronto HTML] &#124; [[Image:Ical.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics iCal]
|-
 
| Dial-in:
 
| See Eclipse [[Asterisk]] :
 
* '''North America''' (toll free) 1-866-569-4992
 
* '''Germany''' (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
 
* '''France''' (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
 
* '''Switzerland''' (local call anywhere in Switzerland) +41-44-580-2115
 
* Spain, Sweden, others - see [[Asterisk/Numbers]]
 
 
Participant conference extension: '''701 then enter pin: 51968'''
 
 
* '''[[Asterisk#SIP|SIP clients]]''' can call '''701@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 51968.'''<br>
 
 
|}
 
|}
  
Line 30: Line 18:
 
== Agenda / Notes  ==
 
== Agenda / Notes  ==
  
* Feel free to edit, but '''<font color="red">not during the call!</font>'''
 
 
* Last meeting: [[Architecture Council/Meetings/June 8 2017]] -- open actions see [[#Action_Items]]
 
* Last meeting: [[Architecture Council/Meetings/June 8 2017]] -- open actions see [[#Action_Items]]
  
Line 43: Line 30:
 
** Mikael: Needs discussion with Wayne; Non-working solutions should be notified by Foundation
 
** Mikael: Needs discussion with Wayne; Non-working solutions should be notified by Foundation
 
** '''RESOLUTION''' to continue mailing list discussion and reach out to Wayne offline
 
** '''RESOLUTION''' to continue mailing list discussion and reach out to Wayne offline
 +
 +
'''Followup:''' Wayne doesn't have any superpowers on Marketplace. It's best to connect with the marketplace team directly when you find problematic entries.
 +
 +
Note that some reaping of marketplace entries does occur. The team that maintains the marketplace removes any entries that it identifies as bogus. If you do notice one that's broken, send a link to marketplace@eclipse.org.
 +
 +
The team is certainly interested in ideas for either automating or streamlining mitigation of bogus/broken entries. Use [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&product=Marketplace Bugzilla].
  
 
=== Denis: Upgrading Bugzilla this Quarter ===
 
=== Denis: Upgrading Bugzilla this Quarter ===
Line 51: Line 44:
  
  
<!--
 
=== General Topics ===
 
 
== Action Items  ==
 
 
*No new action items.
 
*Cleaned up old action items, see [[Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011]] for old stuff
 
*(''old'') '''Tim''' write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
 
*(''old'') '''Martin''' revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
 
*(''old'') '''Martin''' {{bug|315210}} Make the AC mailing list open / moderated
 
 
-->
 
  
 
== PMC Rep Attendees  ==
 
== PMC Rep Attendees  ==

Latest revision as of 11:42, 13 July 2017

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday July 13, 2017 at 1100 Ottawa
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal

Attendees

  • In attendance: Mikael Barbero, Jay Jay Billings, Marcel Bruch, Jonas Helming, Mickael Istria, Maximilian Kögel, Martin Lippert, Dani Megert, Ed Merks, Tracy Miranda, Martin O, Torkild Resheim, Denis Roy, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Krum Tsvetkov
  • Regrets: Jim Hughes, Matthias Sohn, Eike Stepper
  • No-Show: Carl Anderson, Max Andersen, Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Nick Boldt, Cédric Brun, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Christian Campo, Linda Chan, Naci Dai, Sebastien Gerard, Neil Hauge, Kenn Hussey, Tyler Jewell, Markus Knauer, Konstantin Kommissarchik, Alex Kurtakov, Benoit Langlois, Mike Milinkovich, Adrian Mos, Alexander Nyßen, Steffen Pingel, Pascal Rapicault, Tom Schindl, Julien Vermillard, Lars Vogel, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Tom Watson, Mike Wilson

#PMC_Rep_Attendees see also below.

Agenda / Notes

Mickael: Hudson to Jenkins migration

  • Mikael: Migration scripts not done yet, so it's mostly manual right now
  • Currently done on-demand, scripts are being written as they move along
  • New projects are provisioned with Jenkins by default

Marketplace Cleanup

  • Technical discussion is ongoing on the mailing list
  • Is there overlap with any kind of cleanup being done by the Foundation anyways?
    • Mikael: Needs discussion with Wayne; Non-working solutions should be notified by Foundation
    • RESOLUTION to continue mailing list discussion and reach out to Wayne offline

Followup: Wayne doesn't have any superpowers on Marketplace. It's best to connect with the marketplace team directly when you find problematic entries.

Note that some reaping of marketplace entries does occur. The team that maintains the marketplace removes any entries that it identifies as bogus. If you do notice one that's broken, send a link to marketplace@eclipse.org.

The team is certainly interested in ideas for either automating or streamlining mitigation of bogus/broken entries. Use Bugzilla.

Denis: Upgrading Bugzilla this Quarter

  • Last upgrade was 2015;
  • No sandbox for testing yet -- have to upgrade the entire VM first, will provide a sandbox when available
  • Major upgrade (from 4.7 to 5.x -- lastest version) planned
    • Will support updating existing comments; REST API; see Release Notes for other stuff


PMC Rep Attendees

All AC Members are invited.

  • PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
BIRT: Gary Xue
DTP: Brian Payton Linda Chan
Eclipse: Dani Megert Mike Wilson
Modeling: Ed Merks Cédric Brun
Eike Stepper
Mylyn: Steffen Pingel Mik Kersten
RT: Christian Campo Tom Watson
SOA: Adrian Mos Marc Dutoo
Technology: Gunnar Wagenknecht Wayne Beaton
Tools: Doug Schaefer Alex Kurtakov
WTP: Carl Anderson Neil Hauge
LocationTech: Jim Hughes
IoT: Julien Vermillard

Next Meeting

Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.