Architecture Council/Meetings/January 9 2014
< Architecture Council | Meetings
Revision as of 11:26, 9 January 2014 by Mober.at+eclipse.gmail.com
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday January 9, 2014 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|Mylyn:||Steffen Pingel|| |
|WTP:||Chuck Bridgham||Neil Hauge|
- Signed-Up: Chuck Bridgham, Marcel Bruch, Linda Chan, Neil Hauge, Jonas Helming, Martin O, Steffen Pingel, Denis Roy, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, David Williams
- Regrets: Andrew Overholt, Doug Schaefer
- No-Show: Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Nick Boldt, Cédric Brun, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Christian Campo, Dave Carver, Doug Clarke, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Achim Lörke, Markus Knauer, Maximilian Kögel, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Kim Moir, Adrian Mos, Brian Payton, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Tom Watson, Mike Wilson
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
Review of Last Meeting
- Please fill in here
- Denis: Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
- (Denis) Gerrit: upgrade to 2.8 planned, blocked by a Gerrit bug bug 418633
- (Denis) Bugzilla: upgrade to Bugzilla 4.4.1 bug 421283 since 4.4.0 fails on IE
- (Denis) Git: Cease direct access to Git repos when Gerrit is used bug 419397
- since Gerrit already supports bypassing the Code Review through a Gerrit setting (more reliable)
- Blog post available explaining how Denis does it - different refspec is used
- Fixes issues with file permissions being changed underneath Gerrit without Gerrit noticing (causing inconsistencies)
- (Denis) Husdon: Deprecate Hudson sandbox bug 414773 my March 31 since we have HIPP now
- (Denis) Hudson: Provide a way that allows HIPP admins to upgrade (and revert) HIPP instances bug 422507
- Marcel: How to sign Jarfiles with Tycho
- Blog post will be done by tomorrow, will ask for comments via AC mailing list, to be published by Thu
- Updates from the Board or the EMO
- Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
- (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
- (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
- (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated