Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/January 10 2013"

m
Line 70: Line 70:
 
|}
 
|}
  
* '''Regrets:''' Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Gunnar Wagenknecht
+
* '''Regrets:''' Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Andrew Overholt, Gunnar Wagenknecht
  
 
<!--
 
<!--
 
* '''Signed-Up:''' John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Chuck Bridgham, Ian Bull, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Kenn Hussey, Markus Knauer, Achim Loerke, Martin O, Doug Schaefer, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov
 
* '''Signed-Up:''' John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Chuck Bridgham, Ian Bull, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Kenn Hussey, Markus Knauer, Achim Loerke, Martin O, Doug Schaefer, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov
* '''Regrets:''' Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Dave Carver, Benjamin Cabé, Ed Merks, Adrian Mos, Andrew Overholt, Brian Payton, Mary Ruddy
+
* '''Regrets:''' Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Andrew Overholt, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Dave Carver, Benjamin Cabé, Ed Merks, Adrian Mos, Brian Payton, Mary Ruddy
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Nick Boldt, Cédric Brun, Linda Chan, Mik Kersten, Mike Milinkovich, Kim Moir, Steffen Pingel, Michael Scharf, Tom Schindl, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Tom Watson, David Williams, Mike Wilson
+
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Nick Boldt, Cédric Brun, Linda Chan, Mik Kersten, Mike Milinkovich, Kim Moir, Steffen Pingel, Michael Scharf, Tom Schindl, Tom Watson, David Williams, Mike Wilson
 
-->  
 
-->  
  

Revision as of 10:16, 10 January 2013

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday January 10, 2013 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
  • Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
  • North America (toll free) 1-877-369-7806
  • Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
  • France (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
  • UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806

Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968

  • SIP clients can call 701@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 51968.

Attendees

All AC Members are invited.

  • PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
BIRT: Wenfeng Li Wenbin He
DTP: Brian Payton Linda Chan
Eclipse: Mike Wilson John Arthorne
Boris Bokowski
Modeling: Ed Merks Cédric Brun
Sven Efftinge
Mylyn: Steffen Pingel Mik Kersten
RT: Christian Campo Tom Watson
SOA: Adrian Mos Sebastien Gandon
Technology: Gunnar Wagenknecht Wayne Beaton
Tools: Doug Schaefer
WTP: Chuck Bridgham Dave Carver
Neil Hauge
  • Regrets: Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Andrew Overholt, Gunnar Wagenknecht


Agenda / Notes

  • Feel free to edit, but not during the call!

Review of Last Meeting

New Topics

  • John / Wayne : Process Diet


General Topics

  • Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
  • Updates from the Board or the EMO


Action Items

  • Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
  • (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
  • (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
  • (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
  • (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated

Next Meeting