Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/February 8 2018"

(Created page with "{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="1" |- | Meeting Title: | '''Architecture Council Monthly Meeting''' |- | Date & Time: | Thursday January 11, 2017 at [http...")
 
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| Date & Time:  
 
| Date & Time:  
| Thursday [[January 11, 2017]] at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Eclipse+AC+Montly+Meeting&iso=20180111T11&p1=188&ah=1 1100 Ottawa] <br>[[Image:Html.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Canada/Toronto HTML] &#124; [[Image:Ical.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics iCal]
+
| Thursday [[February 8, 2018]] at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Eclipse+AC+Montly+Meeting&iso=20180111T11&p1=188&ah=1 1100 Ottawa] <br>[[Image:Html.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Canada/Toronto HTML] &#124; [[Image:Ical.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics iCal]
 
|-
 
|-
 
| Dial in:
 
| Dial in:
Line 29: Line 29:
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
  
* '''In attendance:''' Stephan Herrmann, Jonas Helming, Martin Lippert, Mélanie Bats, Dani Megert, Michael Scharf, Maximilian Kögel, Alex Kurtakov, Denis Roy.
+
NOT KNOWN
 
+
* '''Regrets:''' Eike Stepper, Jay Jay Billings, Doug Schaefer, Mickael Istria, Krum Tsvetkov, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Torkild Resheim.
+
 
+
* '''No-Show:''' Alexander Nyßen, Mikael Barbero, Wayne Beaton, Martin O, Carl Anderson, Max Andersen, Matthias Sohn,  Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Nick Boldt, Marcel Bruch, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Christian Campo, Linda Chan, Naci Dai, Sebastien Gerard, Neil Hauge,  Jim Hughes, Kenn Hussey, Tyler Jewell, Markus Knauer, Konstantin Kommissarchik, Benoit Langlois, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Tracy Miranda, Adrian Mos, Steffen Pingel, Pascal Rapicault, Tom Schindl, Julien Vermillard, Lars Vogel, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Tom Watson, Mike Wilson
+
  
 
[[#PMC_Rep_Attendees]] see also below.
 
[[#PMC_Rep_Attendees]] see also below.
Line 40: Line 36:
  
 
* Feel free to edit, but '''<font color="red">not during the call!</font>'''
 
* Feel free to edit, but '''<font color="red">not during the call!</font>'''
* Last meeting: [[Architecture Council/Meetings/December 14 2017]] -- open actions see [[#Action_Items]]
+
* Last meeting: [[Architecture Council/Meetings/January 11 2018]] -- open actions see [[#Action_Items]]
  
  
 
=== General Notes ===
 
=== General Notes ===
* Denis agreed to run the meeting, gather and publish notes
 
 
 
=== Stephan: Publishing to Maven Central ===
 
* Stephan created a bug against AC for this issue
 
** Not much feedback received yet
 
 
 
=== Stephan: CBI Aggregator and its Future ===
 
* Stephan created a bug to AC
 
* Stephan is offering to assist in working on this if the community steps up
 
 
=== Wayne: Mentors needed for EE4J ===
 
* Denis reminded everyone that Wayne always needs mentors
 
  
=== Dani: AC Chair moving forward ===
+
Regrettably, meeting minutes are unavailable for this call.
* The AC still does not have a chair, and someone needs to step up.
+
** '''Action''': Denis to post to the AC mailing list
+
  
 
== Action Items  ==
 
== Action Items  ==

Latest revision as of 12:42, 8 March 2018

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday February 8, 2018 at 1100 Ottawa
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial in: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/438487984

Or iPhone one-tap :

   US: +16699006833,,438487984#  or +14086380968,,438487984# 

Or Telephone:

   Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
       US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 408 638 0968  or +1 646 876 9923 
       Canada: +1 647 558 0588 
       France: +33 (0) 1 8288 0188 
       Germany: +49 (0) 30 3080 6188 
       United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088 
       Switzerland: +41 (0) 31 528 0988 
       Sweden: +46 (0) 8 4468 2488 
       Denmark: +45 89 88 37 88 
       Netherlands: +31 (0) 20 241 0288 
   Meeting ID: 438 487 984
   International numbers available: https://eclipse.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=zZBWgLOe1JIIW8E3tapxg4jzZNmjTfbO

Attendees

NOT KNOWN

#PMC_Rep_Attendees see also below.

Agenda / Notes


General Notes

Regrettably, meeting minutes are unavailable for this call.

Action Items

  • No new action items.

PMC Rep Attendees

All AC Members are invited.

  • PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
BIRT: Gary Xue
DTP: Brian Payton Linda Chan
Eclipse: Dani Megert Mike Wilson
Modeling: Ed Merks Mélanie Bats
Eike Stepper
Mylyn: Steffen Pingel Mik Kersten
RT: Christian Campo Tom Watson
SOA: Adrian Mos Marc Dutoo
Technology: Gunnar Wagenknecht Wayne Beaton
Tools: Doug Schaefer Alex Kurtakov
WTP: Carl Anderson Neil Hauge
LocationTech: Jim Hughes
IoT: Julien Vermillard

Next Meeting

Back to the top