Architecture Council/Meetings/February 14 2013
< Architecture Council | Meetings
Revision as of 09:22, 18 February 2013 by Mober.at+eclipse.gmail.com
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday February 14, 2013 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|DTP:||Brian Payton|| |
|| John Arthorne|
|Modeling:||Ed Merks|| |
|Mylyn:||Steffen Pingel|| |
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer|| |
- Signed-Up: John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Brian Payton, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson
- Regrets: Martin O., Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Andrew Overholt
- No-Show: Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Nick Boldt, Chuck Bridgham, Cédric Brun, Dave Carver, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Markus Knauer, Achim Loerke, Kim Moir, Adrian Mos, Mary Ruddy, Tom Schindl, Gunnar Wagenknecht, David Williams, Mike Wilson
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
Review of Last Meeting
- Krum bug 397644 How to contribute documentation
- Nothing new to report
- John / Wayne : Process Diet
- Defer to Mike's discussion of CLAs
- Martin: EclipseCon 2013 AC Meeting
- Meeting time confirmed for 4-5 PM on Sunday of EclipseCon
- Mike Milinkovich: implementing signed-off-by and CLAs at Eclipse
- Project Management Infrastructure
- Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
- Updates from the Board or the EMO
- Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
- (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
- (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
- (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
- (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated