Architecture Council/Meetings/February 14 2013
< Architecture Council | Meetings
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday February 14, 2013 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|| John Arthorne|
|Modeling:||Ed Merks|| |
|Mylyn:||Steffen Pingel||<stike>Mik Kersten</strike>|
|SOA:||<strike>Adrian Mos|| |
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer|| |
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
Review of Last Meeting
- Krum bug 397644 How to contribute documentation
- John / Wayne : Process Diet
- Martin: EclipseCon 2013 AC Meeting
- Mike Milinkovich: implementing signed-off-by and CLAs at Eclipse
- Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
- Updates from the Board or the EMO
- Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
- (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
- (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
- (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
- (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated