Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/February 14 2013"

Line 71: Line 71:
  
 
===All Attendees===
 
===All Attendees===
* '''Signed-Up:''' John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson
+
* '''Signed-Up:''' John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Brian Payton, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson
 
* '''Regrets:'''  Martin O., Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Andrew Overholt
 
* '''Regrets:'''  Martin O., Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Andrew Overholt
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Nick Boldt, Chuck Bridgham, Cédric Brun, Dave Carver, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Markus Knauer, Achim Loerke, Kim Moir, Adrian Mos, Brian Payton, Mary Ruddy, Tom Schindl, Gunnar Wagenknecht, David Williams, Mike Wilson
+
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Nick Boldt, Chuck Bridgham, Cédric Brun, Dave Carver, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Markus Knauer, Achim Loerke, Kim Moir, Adrian Mos, Mary Ruddy, Tom Schindl, Gunnar Wagenknecht, David Williams, Mike Wilson
  
 
== Agenda / Notes  ==
 
== Agenda / Notes  ==

Revision as of 09:22, 18 February 2013

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday February 14, 2013 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
  • Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
  • North America (toll free) 1-877-369-7806
  • Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
  • France (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
  • UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806

Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968

  • SIP clients can call 701@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 51968.

Attendees

All AC Members are invited.

  • PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
BIRT: Wenfeng Li Wenbin He
DTP: Brian Payton Linda Chan
Eclipse: Mike Wilson John Arthorne
Boris Bokowski
Modeling: Ed Merks Cédric Brun
Sven Efftinge

Eike Stepper
Mylyn: Steffen Pingel Mik Kersten
RT: Christian Campo Tom Watson
Doug Clarke
Ian Bull
SOA: Adrian Mos Sebastien Gandon
Technology: Gunnar Wagenknecht Wayne Beaton
Tools: Doug Schaefer
WTP: Chuck Bridgham Dave Carver
Neil Hauge

All Attendees

  • Signed-Up: John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Brian Payton, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson
  • Regrets: Martin O., Christian Campo, Sebastien Gandon, Andrew Overholt
  • No-Show: Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Nick Boldt, Chuck Bridgham, Cédric Brun, Dave Carver, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Markus Knauer, Achim Loerke, Kim Moir, Adrian Mos, Mary Ruddy, Tom Schindl, Gunnar Wagenknecht, David Williams, Mike Wilson

Agenda / Notes

  • Feel free to edit, but not during the call!

Review of Last Meeting

New Topics

  • Krum bug 397644 How to contribute documentation
    • Nothing new to report
  • John / Wayne : Process Diet
    • Defer to Mike's discussion of CLAs
  • Martin: EclipseCon 2013 AC Meeting
    • Meeting time confirmed for 4-5 PM on Sunday of EclipseCon
  • Mike Milinkovich: implementing signed-off-by and CLAs at Eclipse
  • Project Management Infrastructure

General Topics

  • Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
  • Updates from the Board or the EMO

Action Items

  • Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
  • (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
  • (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
  • (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
  • (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated

Next Meeting