Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/February 14 2013"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
(Attendees)
(Attendees)
Line 70: Line 70:
 
|}
 
|}
  
 +
===All Attendees===
 +
* '''Signed-Up:''' Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson, Ed Merks, Benjamin Cabé, Neil Hauge, John Arthorne, Mike Milinkovich
 
* '''Regrets:'''  
 
* '''Regrets:'''  
  
 
<!--
 
<!--
* '''Signed-Up:''' Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson, Ed Merks, Benjamin Cabé, Neil Hauge, John Arthorne, Mike Milinkovich
+
 
 
* '''Regrets:'''  Martin O., Christian Campo, Sebastien Grandon
 
* '''Regrets:'''  Martin O., Christian Campo, Sebastien Grandon
 
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Achim Loerke, Kim Moir, Tom Schindl, David Williams, Mike Wilson
 
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Achim Loerke, Kim Moir, Tom Schindl, David Williams, Mike Wilson

Revision as of 13:10, 14 February 2013

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday February 14, 2013 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
  • Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
  • North America (toll free) 1-877-369-7806
  • Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
  • France (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
  • UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806

Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968

  • SIP clients can call 701@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 51968.

Contents

Attendees

All AC Members are invited.

  • PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
BIRT: Wenfeng Li Wenbin He
DTP: Brian Payton Linda Chan
Eclipse: Mike Wilson John Arthorne
Boris Bokowski
Modeling: Ed Merks Cédric Brun
Sven Efftinge

Eike Stepper
Mylyn: Steffen Pingel <stike>Mik Kersten</strike>
RT: Christian Campo Tom Watson<strike>
Doug Clarke
Ian Bull
SOA: <strike>Adrian Mos Sebastien Gandon
Technology: Gunnar Wagenknecht Wayne Beaton
Tools: Doug Schaefer
WTP: Chuck Bridgham Dave Carver
Neil Hauge

All Attendees

  • Signed-Up: Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson, Ed Merks, Benjamin Cabé, Neil Hauge, John Arthorne, Mike Milinkovich
  • Regrets:


Agenda / Notes

  • Feel free to edit, but not during the call!

Review of Last Meeting

New Topics

  • Krum bug 397644 How to contribute documentation
  • John / Wayne : Process Diet
  • Martin: EclipseCon 2013 AC Meeting
  • Mike Milinkovich: implementing signed-off-by and CLAs at Eclipse

General Topics

  • Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
  • Updates from the Board or the EMO

Action Items

  • Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
  • (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
  • (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
  • (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
  • (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated

Next Meeting