Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/February 14 2013"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
(New Topics)
(Attendees)
Line 31: Line 31:
 
| '''BIRT:'''  
 
| '''BIRT:'''  
 
| <strike>Wenfeng Li</strike>
 
| <strike>Wenfeng Li</strike>
| Wenbin He
+
| <strike>Wenbin He</strike>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''DTP:'''  
 
| '''DTP:'''  
| Brian Payton
+
| <strike>Brian Payton</strike>
| Linda Chan
+
| <strike>Linda Chan</strike>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''Eclipse:'''  
 
| '''Eclipse:'''  
| Mike Wilson
+
| <strike>Mike Wilson</strike>
| John Arthorne<br>Boris Bokowski
+
| John Arthorne<br><strike>Boris Bokowski</strike>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''Modeling:'''  
 
| '''Modeling:'''  
 
| Ed Merks
 
| Ed Merks
| Cédric Brun<br>Sven Efftinge
+
| <strike>Cédric Brun<br>Sven Efftinge</strike><br>Eike Stepper
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''Mylyn:'''  
 
| '''Mylyn:'''  
 
| Steffen Pingel
 
| Steffen Pingel
| Mik Kersten
+
| <stike>Mik Kersten</strike>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''RT:'''  
 
| '''RT:'''  
| Christian Campo  
+
| <strike>Christian Campo</strike>
| Tom Watson
+
| <strike>Tom Watson<strike><br>Doug Clarke<br>Ian Bull
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''SOA:'''  
 
| '''SOA:'''  
| Adrian Mos
+
| <strike>Adrian Mos</strike>
| Sebastien Gandon
+
| <strike>Sebastien Gandon</strike>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''Technology:'''  
 
| '''Technology:'''  
| Gunnar Wagenknecht
+
| <strike>Gunnar Wagenknecht</strike>
 
| Wayne Beaton
 
| Wayne Beaton
 
|-
 
|-
Line 66: Line 66:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| '''WTP:'''  
 
| '''WTP:'''  
| Chuck Bridgham
+
| <strike>Chuck Bridgham</strike>
| Dave Carver<br>Neil Hauge
+
| <strike>Dave Carver</strike><br>Neil Hauge
 
|}
 
|}
  
Line 73: Line 73:
  
 
<!--
 
<!--
* '''Signed-Up:''' Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Markus Knauer, Martin O, Brian Payton, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson
+
* '''Signed-Up:''' Wayne Beaton, Ian Bull, Doug Clarke, Neil Hauge, Steffen Pingel, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Eike Stepper, Krum Tsvetkov, Tom Watson, Ed Merks, Benjamin Cabé, Neil Hauge, John Arthorne, Mike Milinkovich
* '''Regrets:''' John Arthorne, Christian Campo, Dave Carver, Sebastien Gandon, Adrian Mos, Andrew Overholt, Gunnar Wagenknecht
+
* '''Regrets:''' Martin O., Christian Campo, Sebastien Grandon
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Nick Boldt, Chuck Bridgham, Cédric Brun, Benjamin Cabé, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Achim Loerke, Ed Merks, Mary Ruddy, Mike Milinkovich, Kim Moir, Tom Schindl, David Williams, Mike Wilson
+
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, Boris Bokowski, Linda Chan, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Achim Loerke, Kim Moir, Tom Schindl, David Williams, Mike Wilson
-->  
+
-->
  
 
== Agenda / Notes  ==
 
== Agenda / Notes  ==

Revision as of 13:09, 14 February 2013

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday February 14, 2013 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
  • Ottawa (local call in Ottawa) 1-613-454-1403
  • North America (toll free) 1-877-369-7806
  • Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
  • France (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
  • UK (toll free) 0800-033-7806

Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968

  • SIP clients can call 701@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 51968.

Contents

Attendees

All AC Members are invited.

  • PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
BIRT: Wenfeng Li Wenbin He
DTP: Brian Payton Linda Chan
Eclipse: Mike Wilson John Arthorne
Boris Bokowski
Modeling: Ed Merks Cédric Brun
Sven Efftinge

Eike Stepper
Mylyn: Steffen Pingel <stike>Mik Kersten</strike>
RT: Christian Campo Tom Watson<strike>
Doug Clarke
Ian Bull
SOA: <strike>Adrian Mos Sebastien Gandon
Technology: Gunnar Wagenknecht Wayne Beaton
Tools: Doug Schaefer
WTP: Chuck Bridgham Dave Carver
Neil Hauge
  • Regrets:


Agenda / Notes

  • Feel free to edit, but not during the call!

Review of Last Meeting

New Topics

  • Krum bug 397644 How to contribute documentation
  • John / Wayne : Process Diet
  • Martin: EclipseCon 2013 AC Meeting
  • Mike Milinkovich: implementing signed-off-by and CLAs at Eclipse

General Topics

  • Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
  • Updates from the Board or the EMO

Action Items

  • Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
  • (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
  • (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
  • (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
  • (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated

Next Meeting