Architecture Council/Meetings/August 9 2012
< Architecture Council | Meetings
Revision as of 10:51, 9 August 2012 by Martin.oberhuber.windriver.com
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday August 9, 2012 at 1500 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|DTP:||Brian Payton||Linda Chan|
|Mylyn:||Steffen Pingel|| |
|RT:||Christian Campo|| |
|SOA:|| Mark Duto for
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer|| |
- Regrets: Oliver Cole (standing conflict), Wenfeng Li (standing conflict)
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
Review of Last Meeting
- Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
- (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
- (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
- (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
- (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated
- Martin contact / propose potential new AC members