Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/August 8 2013"

(New Topics)
(New Topics)
Line 90: Line 90:
 
=== New Topics ===
 
=== New Topics ===
  
* Eclipse Development Process revision 2013
+
* [Wayne] Eclipse Development Process revision 2013
 
** Wayne to provide a draft for review by end of 2013Q3 (October)
 
** Wayne to provide a draft for review by end of 2013Q3 (October)
 +
* [Wayne] New member nomination process (do we have this captured somewhere?)
 +
** Nominate first on call, then on mailing list
 +
* [Wayne] New "IDE" effort (Doug, really, but he won't be on the call)
  
 
=== General Topics ===
 
=== General Topics ===

Revision as of 12:46, 7 August 2013

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday August 8, 2013 at 1500 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
  • North America (toll free) 1-866-569-4992
  • Germany (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
  • France (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
  • Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, others - see Asterisk/Numbers

Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968

  • SIP clients can call 701@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 51968.

Attendees

All AC Members are invited.

  • PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
BIRT: Wenfeng Li Wenbin He
DTP: Brian Payton Linda Chan
Eclipse: Mike Wilson John Arthorne
Boris Bokowski
Modeling: Ed Merks Cédric Brun
Sven Efftinge
Eike Stepper
Mylyn: Steffen Pingel Mik Kersten
RT: Christian Campo Tom Watson
Doug Clarke
Ian Bull
SOA: Adrian Mos Marc Dutoo
Sebastien Gandon
Technology: Gunnar Wagenknecht Wayne Beaton
Tools: Doug Schaefer
WTP: Chuck Bridgham Dave Carver
Neil Hauge

All Attendees

  • Regrets:


Agenda / Notes

  • Feel free to edit, but not during the call!

Review of Last Meeting

New Topics

  • [Wayne] Eclipse Development Process revision 2013
    • Wayne to provide a draft for review by end of 2013Q3 (October)
  • [Wayne] New member nomination process (do we have this captured somewhere?)
    • Nominate first on call, then on mailing list
  • [Wayne] New "IDE" effort (Doug, really, but he won't be on the call)

General Topics

  • Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
  • Updates from the Board or the EMO


Action Items

  • Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
  • (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
  • (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
  • (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated

Next Meeting