Architecture Council/Meetings/April 11 2013
< Architecture Council | Meetings
Revision as of 11:54, 14 March 2013 by Mober.at+eclipse.gmail.com (Architecture Council/Meetings/April 9 2013 moved to Architecture Council/Meetings/April 11 2013: Fix title of meeting as per the date)
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday April 9, 2013 at 1500 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|BIRT:||Wenfeng Li||Wenbin He|
|DTP:||Brian Payton||Linda Chan|
|Eclipse:||Mike Wilson|| John Arthorne|
|Modeling:||Ed Merks|| Cédric Brun|
|Mylyn:||Steffen Pingel||Mik Kersten|
|RT:||Christian Campo|| Tom Watson|
|SOA:||Adrian Mos|| Marc Dutoo|
|Technology:||Gunnar Wagenknecht||Wayne Beaton|
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer|| |
|WTP:||Chuck Bridgham|| Dave Carver|
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
Review of Last Meeting
- bug 401236 CLA's and git signed-off-by
- Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
- Updates from the Board or the EMO
- Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
- (old) Martin to add Eclipsecon meeting notes onto the wiki
- (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
- (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
- (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated