Architecture Council/Links Collection
A collection of interesting links to articles, blogs and other resources related to software architecture. Please add your name when you add an item, for discussions.
- The Dependency Injection Pattern: an alternative to Factories and Service Locators (Blog by Michael Scharf)
- Threads considered Harmful Blog (found by David Orme)
- Erlang, Functional Java, Scala and others on E4 Mailing list (David Orme)
- Don't have code run in the context of the Java Classloader (bugzilla comment by John Arthorne)
- Java.net.URL.equals() and hashCode() make blocking internet connections (Blog by Michael Scharf)
- Don't swallow InterruptedException. Call Thread.currentThread().interrupt() instead. (Blog by Michael Scharf)