Architecture Council/Ask the AC
< Architecture Council
This page is for collecting ideas for the "Ask the AC" panel at EclipseCon 2009.
Questions to Ask
Questions about the AC (FAQ type)
Questions about Eclipse
- What do you see as the key to success getting Community Contributions for your project?
- What is the most problematic violation of IP policies that you've come across so far, and how do you avoid IP violations in your projects?
- What are the most frequently asked questions to you as a mentor?
- How do you remain informed about what's going on at Eclipse?
- How much time do you have for coding, compared to other tasks?
- What do you see as the biggest challenge to Eclipse in the next 10 years?
- What do you see as the biggest chance for Eclipse today?
- Following the Development Process takes so much time! How do I fulfill the Process with the least effort?
- What would happen if the AC went away?
- What power does the AC really have?
- How does one avail oneself of the august wisdom that is the AC? (Open a bugzilla?)
- Who can do the availing? Is it just the PMC's? Or can a muggle ask questions too?
- What are appropriate AC questions?
- Where can I find the accumulated decisions of the AC?
- If the AC says something, does that mean it is gospel, or is the AC just advisory?
- Who/what is the official mouthpiece of the AC?
- How fast does the AC turn around questions?
- Who really shot JFK?