Architecture Council/Ask the AC
< Architecture Council
Revision as of 13:29, 24 November 2008 by Mober.at+eclipse.gmail.com (New page: This page is for collecting ideas for the [https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=527 "Ask the AC"] panel at EclipseCon 2009. = Participants = * Martin Oberhuber...)
This page is for collecting ideas for the "Ask the AC" panel at EclipseCon 2009.
Questions to Ask
- What do you see as the key to success getting Community Contributions for your project?
- What is the most problematic violation of IP policies that you've come across so far, and how do you avoid IP violations in your projects?
- What are the most frequently asked questions to you as a mentor?
- How do you remain informed about what's going on at Eclipse?
- How much time do you have for coding, compared to other tasks?
- What do you see as the biggest challenge to Eclipse in the next 10 years?
- What do you see as the biggest chance for Eclipse today?
- Following the Development Process takes so much time! How do I fulfill the Process with the least effort?