Difference between revisions of "ArCon"
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
Revision as of 10:41, 11 November 2013
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|[TBD Browse Source]|
The ArCon project proposal is under review
The proposed improvements below will be done before the end of 2013 and are for Ericsson in the context of Polarsys.
ArCon is a tool for architecture conformance validation of systems modelled in UML/SysML. ArCon can provide an easy to use and intuitive way of specifying architectural rules and a mechanism to automatically validate that the system under development conforms to the rules specified. ArCon can validate a model and detect errors in the models breaking the defined rules.
1. Be able to read combined architecture models
2. Enable selection of model scope for analysis
3. Enable command line start
4. Perform proactive online check
5. Provide domain specific modeling support based on the architecture (meta) model
6. Enable generation of architecture documentation
7. Be able to create profile from architecture model
8. Be able to handle one or more stereotypes for rule activation
9. Be able to follow dependency to active architecture model
10. Handle different severity levels
11. Be able to filter warnings
12. Be integrated with Kepler
13. Provide infrastructure to express arbitrary rules (e.g. not possible to express with ArCon static analysis)
14. Display warning markers in model browser