Aperi Development Status Meeting 12/10/07
Revision as of 12:28, 10 December 2007 by Guinane.us.ibm.com
Dial in numbers:
Toll Free: 877-421-0029 International: 770-615-1246 Passcode: 003399
- Project Leader Notes:
- Third Party Contribution Questionnaires
- Aperi storage manager Release 0.4 available on 12/6/07!
- Management Developers Conference
- Release Engineer Notes (Todd):
- Build status
- SAN Simulator
- Development items/issues:
- Project Schedule:
- Latest Schedule.
- Action Items:
|Obtain two mentors||Tom||12/21/07||Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors. Harm Sluiman is one. Tom is searching for additional candidate. Back in the search for mentor #2. If anyone has any recommendations, please inform Tom.|
|Document Control||Tom||12/19/07||Write up text for Aperi document control.|
|Lessons Learned Follow-up||Tom||12/12/07||Put results of Lessons Learned meeting for R0.3 into a table on the wiki with corresponding action items|
|cvs download statistics||Tom||12/05/07||Investigate if we can get any numbers for our source code downloads.|
- Next Meeting
- EclipseCon 2008
- EclipseCon 2008, March 17-20 in Santa Clara, CA.
- Aperi abstracts submitted:
- SAN Simulator - #437 (Ramani)
- Aperi: Open Storage Management - #479 (Tom)
- Important Dates:
- December 10th - Tutorials, Long Talks, and Short Talks chosen.
- January 19th - Submissions open for posters and BOFs
- Open Forum: