Aperi Development Status Meeting 07/30/07
Revision as of 14:02, 23 July 2007 by Guinane.us.ibm.com (New page: [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Storage_Management_Project Aperi Wiki Home] [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings Aperi Meetings] [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Ap...)
Dial in numbers:
Please note: New phone numnbers:
Toll Free: 877-421-0029 International: 770-615-1246 Passcode: 800415
- Project Leader Notes:
- Aperi webinar
- Location of webinar recording:
- SAN Simulator contribution
- Third Party Contribution Questionnaires
- We have a great opportunity to participate in the upcoming LinuxWorld (Aug. 7- Aug. 9) in San Francisco. Eclipse has a 10'x10' booth in the .Org Pavilion, and they have offered the Aperi project to staff six time slots over the three-day event. See Allen Marin’s append on aperi-dev for more information. If you are in the Bay Area or will be at LinuxWorld, we could use your help to staff one of these time slots. Please take a look at the available time slots and send a note through the mailing list as soon as you can, so we can make arrangements with Eclipse. Thanks!
- Aperi webinar
- Aperi at LinuxWorld:
|Time||Tuesday, Aug. 7||Wednesday, Aug. 8||Thursday, Aug. 9|
|10:00 – 12:00|
|2:00 – 3:30||(to 4:00)|
- Tom to double check with Allen regarding expo badges.
- Release Engineer Notes (Todd):
- Build status
- Install status – DB2
- Europa migration status:
- Download and run smoke tests for our familiar components. Any other problems?
- Aperi Downloads:
- Development items/issues:
- Rodica’s Self-Contained NAS Profile design: Checkpoint on readiness. NetApp team.
- [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/Test/Status Test Status
- IDVT scenario issues:
- Online help issue: Eclipse based or Java help based?
- ID plan for R4
- Action Items:
|Obtain two mentors||Tom||7/24/07||Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors. Tom has started a list of [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mentors potential mentor names. Harm Sluiman has agreed to be out mentor. *** Tom is searching for additional candidate. Tom talked to Harm two weeks ago – details below ***|
|Web Meetings||Tom||7/17/07||Suggested by Javier. Investigate using web meetings for Aperi|
|Aperi Forum||Tom||7/19/07||Suggested by Javier. Investigate setting up forums for Aperi communication|
|Document Control||Tom||7/16/07||Write up text for Aperi document control.|
|Lessons Learned Follow-up||Tom||7/18/07||Put results of Lessons Learned meeting for R0.3 into a table on the wiki with corresponding action items|
|cvs download statistics||Tom||7/26/07||Investigate if we can get any numbers for our source code downloads.|
- Open Forum:
- Next Meeting - 8/6/07