Aperi Development Status Meeting 06/25/07

From Eclipsepedia

Revision as of 13:36, 25 June 2007 by Guinane.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

Brocade (John Crandall), IBM (Brenda Haynes, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Greg McBride, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes:
    • Aperi webcast
    • SAN Simulator contribution
      • Comeback on IP – question sent out to Ramani
    • Third Party Contribution Questionnaires
      • Three items approved:
        • iText
        • org.apache.jasper
        • javax.servlet.jsp
      • Tom will create Bugzillas
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd):
    • Build status
    • Build and Release Process Dave
      • Put forward to team for any objections.
      • No objections – Process ratified
      • Tom/Todd will approve
  • Aperi Downloads:
    • Latest stats
      • Chart from last week, last night we had 893. Tom made changes to the format of both charts. People from 44 countries have downloaded. The cutoff for making the big list is between 15 and 30. There is a new Monthly stats chart.
      • Dave - Can we get cvs download statistics? – Tom – added to Action Items
  • Development items/issues:
    • None for this week.
  • ID:
    • Online help issue: Eclipse based or Java help based?
      • Still under investigation – posted to Sun site
    • Putting together ID plan for R4
  • Project Schedule:
    • Vacation time – if you know it, please forward to Tom so those dates are booked out for you
    • Latest Schedule
      • Documentation for the installer code – synch up with development for milestone release.
    • Follow-on release planning
      • Release candidates are in the schedule.
  • Action Items:
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Obtain two mentors Tom 7/24/07 Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. The AC is listed here:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php but Tom has asked Bjorn for larger candidate list. Bjorn is building a list. Tom has started a list of potential mentor names. Tom has recommended two individuals from the list; Harm Sluiman, and Darren Swanson and asked for comments. *** Tom to talk to Harm tomorrow about goals, expectations, and logistics. Tom searching for additional candidate. ***

Web Meetings Tom 7/17/07 Suggested by Javier. Investigate using web meetings for Aperi
Aperi Forum Tom 7/19/07 Suggested by Javier. Investigate setting up forums for Aperi communication
Document Control Tom 7/11/07 Write up text for Aperi document control.
Lessons Learned Follow-up Tom 7/13/07 Put results of Lessons Learned meeting for R0.3 into a table on the wiki with corresponding action items
cvs download statistics Tom 7/26/07 Investigate if we can get any numbers for our source code downloads. ***NEW***
  • Open Forum:
  • Other:
    • Next Meeting - 7/9/07
      • There will be no meeting next week!
      • Follow on meeting notices – Tom will send recurring meeting through year end.
    • Tom on vacation 6/27 thru 7/8, returning 7/9