Aperi Development Status Meeting 05/07/07
Dial in numbers:
Toll Free: 877-421-0040 International: 770-615-1256 Passcode: 800415
- Project Leader Notes
- Aperi webcast planning meeting to be held on Wednesday at 11:00 Easter, 8:00 Pacific
- Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
- Build status:
- Aperi Downloads
- Project Schedule:
- Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
- Status of access to NetApp devices for R0.4 NAS work (Simona/Hans)
- Test Status
- Key defects:
- Release Notes for 0.3
- The installation instructions for Aperi v0.3 are available for review at: http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/r3/install.php These installation instructions provide information about:
- Planning for Aperi
- Installing Aperi files (including third-party files)
- Configuring Aperi
- Starting and shutting down Aperi
- Uninstalling Aperi
- Performing post-installation configuration (wih the new Configuration Utility)
- Comments, suggestions, and edits are welcome for both. You can respond through email@example.com or by filing a bug report.
- Action Items
|Third Party Dependency Questionnaire||Tom||ongoing||Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire. See IP Log for new updates on this.|
|Obtain two mentors||Tom||4/30/07||Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. The AC is listed here:|
|Investigate technology to run the webcast and demo||Tom||4/9/07|| Currently investigating three companies:
WebEx http://www.webex.com/ ON24 http://www.on24.com/ Readytalk http://www.readytalk.com/ Getting quotes for a Single 1 hour presentation (PP slides and demo) Q & A session (moderated) 1-3 speakers 25 - 50 attendees playback available afterward Tom has contacted all three companies. The results of the investigation are located here on the wiki: Webcast Options. Need assistance with demo. Looking for volunteers.
|Conform to new incubation guidelines <NEW>||Tom||4/30/07|| The new
new guidelines. Items 1-3 are addressed. Christoph has also renamed the bundles and features so we now comply with items 5 and 6. The only item (4) left to do is put the word ‘incubation’ in our download material.
|Linux New Media AG article||Christoph||?||Christoph to contact Markus to understand the timeframe and start article.|
- Open Forum
- Document Control:
- Item from Aperi Development Architecture/Design meeting
- Address the questions: How do we control documents? Do submissions?
- Consensus - form a committee.
- Chris offered to write up some processes / be on committee.
- Next Meeting will be on Monday, May 14th
- Document Control: