Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Aperi Development Status Meeting 03/26/07"

 
Line 2: Line 2:
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings Aperi Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings Aperi Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Meetings Aperi Development Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Meetings Aperi Development Meetings]
== Dial in numbers: ==
+
== Attendees: ==
<FONT COLOR="maroon"> '''PLEASE NOTE: We have new call-in numbers!''' </FONT>
+
'''IBM''' (Brenda Haynes, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Craig Laverone, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane)
 
+
== Minutes: ==
Toll Free: <FONT COLOR="red"> '''877-421-0040''' </FONT> 
+
International: <FONT COLOR="red"> '''770-615-1256''' </FONT>
+
Passcode: <FONT COLOR="red"> '''800415''' </FONT>
+
 
+
== Agenda: ==
+
 
* Project Leader Notes (Ted)
 
* Project Leader Notes (Ted)
 +
** Aperi demo
 +
*** Robert Wipfel did a demo of Aperi at Novell Brainshare.  To view the demo, go to: http://www.novell.com/brainshare/general_sessions07.html
 +
*** Roberts 13 minute demo starts 1 hour and 25 minutes into the keynote.
 +
** There have been several bounce messages for aperi-dev.  They seem to be coming from the RANDYS id.  Ted will ask other Novell folks if Randy’s address has changed.
 
* Release Engineer Notes (Todd)   
 
* Release Engineer Notes (Todd)   
 +
** Ted to get with Todd today prior to making changes to build.
 
* Aperi Downloads
 
* Aperi Downloads
 
** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/downloads/AperiDownloadsChart.pdf Latest stats]
 
** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/downloads/AperiDownloadsChart.pdf Latest stats]
 
* Project Schedule:
 
* Project Schedule:
 
** Latest [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Project_Schedule Schedule] Updates made in the file.
 
** Latest [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Project_Schedule Schedule] Updates made in the file.
 +
** Hans still working with Tucson to get a tape drive to Simona for testing.
 
** GUI (BIRT Reporting) test coverage issue.
 
** GUI (BIRT Reporting) test coverage issue.
 +
*** Reorganized test to handle a later delivery of the BIRT Reporting code.
 +
** Tom to start check on Incubation exit status.
 
* IDVT  
 
* IDVT  
 
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/Test/Status Test Status]
 
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/Test/Status Test Status]
 +
** 90% of R3 test is complete
 +
** Hans will start the regression test now.  Craig and Simona have completed the track porting and Simona and Prasenjit have fixed about half the defects, os this is a great time to run regression and verify the release.
 
** Key defects:   
 
** Key defects:   
 +
*** No severity 1 or 2 defects this week.
 
* ID
 
* ID
 
** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/releasenotes.php Release Notes]  
 
** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/releasenotes.php Release Notes]  
Line 35: Line 41:
 
| Ted
 
| Ted
 
| ?
 
| ?
| Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council.  Tom to ask Bjorn for candidate list to put out on aperi-dev.   
+
| Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council.  The AC is listed here:
 +
http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php but Tom has asked Bjorn for larger candidate list.   
 
|}
 
|}
 
* Other:
 
* Other:
 
** Next Meeting will be April 2nd
 
** Next Meeting will be April 2nd
 
* Open Forum
 
* Open Forum

Latest revision as of 13:49, 26 March 2007

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Brenda Haynes, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Craig Laverone, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • Aperi demo
    • There have been several bounce messages for aperi-dev. They seem to be coming from the RANDYS id. Ted will ask other Novell folks if Randy’s address has changed.
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • Ted to get with Todd today prior to making changes to build.
  • Aperi Downloads
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
    • Hans still working with Tucson to get a tape drive to Simona for testing.
    • GUI (BIRT Reporting) test coverage issue.
      • Reorganized test to handle a later delivery of the BIRT Reporting code.
    • Tom to start check on Incubation exit status.
  • IDVT
    • Test Status
    • 90% of R3 test is complete
    • Hans will start the regression test now. Craig and Simona have completed the track porting and Simona and Prasenjit have fixed about half the defects, os this is a great time to run regression and verify the release.
    • Key defects:
      • No severity 1 or 2 defects this week.
  • ID
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom ongoing Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire. See IP Log section below for new updates on this.
Obtain two mentors Ted  ? Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. The AC is listed here:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php but Tom has asked Bjorn for larger candidate list.

  • Other:
    • Next Meeting will be April 2nd
  • Open Forum

Back to the top