Aperi Development Status Meeting 03/10/08
Revision as of 15:09, 9 March 2008 by Aheitman.us.ibm.com (New page: == Dial in numbers: == <big> Toll Free: <FONT COLOR="red">'''877-421-0029'''</FONT> International: <FONT COLOR="red">'''770-615-1246'''</FONT> Passcode: <FONT COLOR="red"> '''003399''...)
Dial in numbers:
Toll Free: 877-421-0029 International: 770-615-1246 Passcode: 003399
- Project Leader Notes:
- 2008 planning (R0.5)
- Aperi Committers:
- Release Engineer Notes (Todd):
- Build status/process
- Aperi Downloads:
- Development items/issues:
- Project Schedule:
- Latest Schedule.
- Action Items:
|Obtain two mentors||Al||03/31/08||Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors. Harm Sluiman is one. ‘’’Changed ownership to Al. Tom will discuss with Al during PM transfer meetings.’’’|
|Document Control||Al||01/29/08||Write up text for Aperi document control. Tom will work with Al to transfer ownership to Al.|
|Post the new tutorials out on Eclipse Live.||Tom||03/11/08||Tom talked to Allen M. about posting on Eclipse Live. Tom will work with Al to transfer ownership of this item.|
|SNIA Scalefest San Simulator Snapshot.||Tom||02/29/08||Tom talked to Mike Walker who talked to SNIA folks, no problem with taking a snapshot, however, the snapshot cannot be publish on Aperi. Ok for use by IBM and any other paying plug-fest member companies. Ramani will do snapshot and working on determining if he has the proper access. There was a suggestion to post the snapshot to SMI LAB web space which is only available by paying member companies.|
- Aperi support
- Aperi website updates
- EclipseCon 2008
- 2008 SNIA Storage Developer Conference:
- Sept 22-25, 2008, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA
- Call for Presentations
- Deadline for Submission of Proposals - Friday, March 28
- Dave check with Martine to see if Aperi would like to attend/present.
- DMTF alliance summit
- Dave will check with Martine to see if we want to do something for this.
- Next Meeting 03/17/08 – Al will be out of the office. He is requesting volunteers to run this meeting and take minutes.
- Open Forum: