Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Aperi Development Status Meeting 01/29/07"

 
 
Line 2: Line 2:
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings Aperi Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings Aperi Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Meetings Aperi Development Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Meetings Aperi Development Meetings]
== Dial in numbers: ==
+
== Attendees: ==
Toll Free: <FONT COLOR="#800517"> '''866-617-3597''' </FONT> 
+
'''IBM''' (Bill Warren, Brenda Haynes, Brian Delaire, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Marcus Siegmund, Ophelia Yip, Prasenjit Sarkar, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Tom Guinane), '''LSI''' (Jenny Monesson), '''Novell''' (Randy Stokes)
International: <FONT COLOR="#800517"> '''210-795-0625''' </FONT>
+
Passcode: <FONT COLOR="#800517"> '''6121165''' </FONT>
+
  
== Agenda: ==
+
== Minutes: ==
 
* Project Leader Notes (Ted)
 
* Project Leader Notes (Ted)
** Release 0.3:
+
** The Component Leaders meeting has been moved from Tuesdays to Wednesdays. The next meeting is this Wednesday, January 31st at 8:00 PDT
** Release 0.4:
+
 
* Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
 
* Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
 
* Aperi Downloads
 
* Aperi Downloads
Line 16: Line 13:
 
* Project Schedule:
 
* Project Schedule:
 
** Latest [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Project_Schedule Schedule] Updates made in the file.   
 
** Latest [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Project_Schedule Schedule] Updates made in the file.   
 +
** Still need GUI task input from Eric Azares
 
** IDVT  
 
** IDVT  
 
*** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/Test/Status Test Status]
 
*** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/Test/Status Test Status]
 +
** IDVT Plan
 +
*** Brian put on the wiki.  Ted, Dave, and Tom to review/approve today
 +
** IDVT Start
 +
*** RCP GUI Build seems OK
 +
*** Last blocking bug (topology) has been fixed.
 +
*** Can start IDVT as soon as IDVT Plan is approved.
 
** ID
 
** ID
 
*** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/releasenotes.php Release Notes]  
 
*** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/releasenotes.php Release Notes]  
 +
*** Online help (javahelp) - 50% done
 +
*** New version of the install instructions this week. Chris will send Ted a copy today for review. This new version covers extra instructions for downloading third-party libraries.
 
* Action Items
 
* Action Items
 
{| border="1" style="background-color:#EDDDEE;"
 
{| border="1" style="background-color:#EDDDEE;"
Line 35: Line 41:
 
*** February 14<sup>th</sup> - Early registration deadline
 
*** February 14<sup>th</sup> - Early registration deadline
 
*** March 1<sup>st</sup> - Late registration deadline  
 
*** March 1<sup>st</sup> - Late registration deadline  
** Technology Projects Workshop on Jan. 24.   
+
** Technology Projects Workshop on Jan. 24, Craig was not able to attend.
** Next Meeting will be January 29
+
** There is an Eclipse talk in Portland next weekBoth Dave and Ted have conflicts.   
 +
** Next Meeting will be February 5th
 
* Open Forum
 
* Open Forum

Latest revision as of 14:52, 29 January 2007

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Bill Warren, Brenda Haynes, Brian Delaire, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Marcus Siegmund, Ophelia Yip, Prasenjit Sarkar, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Tom Guinane), LSI (Jenny Monesson), Novell (Randy Stokes)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • The Component Leaders meeting has been moved from Tuesdays to Wednesdays. The next meeting is this Wednesday, January 31st at 8:00 PDT
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
  • Aperi Downloads
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
    • Still need GUI task input from Eric Azares
    • IDVT
    • IDVT Plan
      • Brian put on the wiki. Ted, Dave, and Tom to review/approve today
    • IDVT Start
      • RCP GUI Build seems OK
      • Last blocking bug (topology) has been fixed.
      • Can start IDVT as soon as IDVT Plan is approved.
    • ID
      • Release Notes
      • Online help (javahelp) - 50% done
      • New version of the install instructions this week. Chris will send Ted a copy today for review. This new version covers extra instructions for downloading third-party libraries.
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom 11/30/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Con., Santa Clara, March 5-8 2007, Remaining KEY DATES:
      • February 14th - Early registration deadline
      • March 1st - Late registration deadline
    • Technology Projects Workshop on Jan. 24, Craig was not able to attend.
    • There is an Eclipse talk in Portland next week. Both Dave and Ted have conflicts.
    • Next Meeting will be February 5th
  • Open Forum

Back to the top