Revision as of 19:27, 13 March 2007 by Laverone.us.ibm.com (Reformatted page so I can add info on building in Eclipse)
- Follow the instructions in "Aperi Development Environment.doc"
- Create a Linux aperi build user:
home directory: /home/aperi
- Install apache-ant-1.7.0 in Aperi-Dev/BuildTools
- Download jsch-0.1.31.jar to "Aperi-Dev/BuildTools/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/jsch-0.1.31.jar"
- Verify you have SSH access to localhost
- Make a symbolic link from "/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.5.0" to the Sun JDK.
Command line build
- Start the Linux build:
ANT copies files to the aperi build user's directory and starts the build.