The Albireo project builds on the SWT_AWT bridge to provide more complete Swing/SWT integration, resulting in a better "out-of-the-box" experience and more credibility for the entire notion of Swing/SWT integration.
- See the project page for a more detailed description on the project.
- Read the Albireo Documentation.
- Download the latest Albireo alpha release.
- Install Albireo in your environment.
- There is a mailing list for the project.
- Before the project and its mailing list were created, discussions took place in the newsgroup (comparable to a mailing list). The newsgroup access is password-protected; you get a login and password here.
- The source code is available through CVS. You can get it using the normal CVS procedure using the CVS "root" ...@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology and the CVS "module" org.eclipse.albireo. It can also be viewed online.
Albireo Implementation Documents
- Albireo attempts to work around some SWT_AWT bugs.