Achim Lörke is the project lead of the Eclipse Jubula project. He also represent his company BREDEX GmbH at the Eclipse Foundation. He serves currently on the Board of Directors, the Planning Council and the Architecture Council.
Achim started developing with Eclipse RCP in 2004. Since then he has developed a few enterprise grade applications using RCP. His focus for the last years was on the closed-source predecessor of Jubula.
Articles and Publications
Talks and Tutorials
- EclipseCon 2007 UI Testing in the Real World: Myths and Realities
- EclipseCon 2008 RCP Authorisation Management
- EclipseCon 2008 GUI test creation before application availability – GUIdancer Tutorial
- EclipseCon 2009 Using models to ease the start-up phase of automated GUI testing
- EclipseCon 2009 Where do I click? Making Eclipse Applications User-Friendly
- EclipseCon 2011 Functional test automation for Eclipse applications with Jubula