Acceleo can be downloaded and installed in a number of ways. If you have an existing Eclipse installation and simply wish to install Acceleo in it, installing through the update site is the easiest way. If you'd rather install a new Eclipse with Acceleo, you may want to take a look at the facilities provided by the amalgamation project.
Note that whatever the installation procedure you choose, examples are available from the menu right-click => New => Examples => Acceleo Plug-ins.
Install with the Amalgamation project
- Download the latest EPP modeling bundle
- Open the discovery UI
- Select Acceleo and "Finish" the wizard
Install with the update site
The easiest (and quickest) way of installing Acceleo is to use the Helios update-site.
- Install your preferred Eclipse distribution from the Eclipse download page.
- Go to Help => Install New Software...
- In the upper part, click Add and type in the location http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/updates/site.xml
- Select this new update site in the combo box and tick Acceleo in the lower panel, such as shown below.
- Click Finish, read and accept the Eclipse Public License, and watch Acceleo install itself along with its dependencies.
Download the latest Acceleo
The latest versions of Acceleo are the 3.x stream builds. Check them out on the project's download page.
Download maintenance releases of Acceleo
Maintenance builds of Acceleo 2.x are still available on the maintenance versions download page.
|Project||Project · Installation · New & noteworthy · Release review · API policy · Retention policy · Next · Checklist|
|Features||Acceleo Features · Runtime · Acceleo editor · Views & Perspective · Debugger · Profiler · Traceability · Wishlist · Interpreter · Maven|
|User documentation||Getting Started · Acceleo operations reference · OCL operations reference · Text Production Rules · Migration From Acceleo 2.x · Best Practices · Videos · FAQ|
|Developer documentation||Source code · How to contribute · Compatibility · MOFM2T specification · OCL specification|
|Community||Blogs · Professional Support · Report a bug|