The Request Monitor view is used to observe request/response information for HTTP calls. The view is linked to a particular Mozilla Browser Editor instance, so that only the requests originating from a particular web application are visible.
The view displays all calls in a table and supports sorting based on status, URL, method, and timing information. Double-clicking on a row will show the details (headers and body) of the request and response portions of the call.
The view also provides the following toolbar buttons:
- - Shows/Hides details of the selected call.
- - Maintains the selected call in view.
- - Clears all calls from the monitor view.
Formatting is available for the response body of a selected call for the following content-types:
To open the view:
- Go to Windows menu.
- Select Show View and Other... to open the Show View dialog.
- Under the Mozilla category, select Request Monitor.