The DOM Compare view allows DOM nodes to be compared based on DOM attributes, CSS, and child nodes. Nodes can be dragged into this view from the DOM Inspector.
Comparable DOM options:
- DOM Attributes - Compares all nodes in the compare list based on attributes found on the DOM node(s)
- Child Nodes - Compares all nodes in the compare list based on the node names of all childs directly under the DOM node(s)
- CSS - Compares all nodes in the compare list based on the computed styles for the DOM node(s)
The DOM Compare view has the following options:
- Remove Selection - Removes the selected node from the Compare list.
- Clear List - Removes all nodes from the Compare list.
To open the view:
- Go to Windows menu.
- Select Show View and Other... to open the Show View dialog.
- Under the Mozilla category, select DOM Compare.