Revision as of 12:51, 14 March 2007 by Jlanuti.us.ibm.com
WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-03-15
- Thoughts from EclipseCon2007
- Axis2 weekly meeting moved to Wednesdays.
Information added to wiki plan page at WTP Release 1.5.4 Schedule.
- 03/22 - I-build released
- 04/05 - I-build released
- 04/19 - RC1 released. PMC will only approve stop-ship bugs during the last two weeks
- 05/04 - 1.5.4 declared
- All bugs must be approved by the normal PMC Approval Process.
- Bug lists (WTP+JSF only)
- Invalid Targeted Defects <1.5.4 (5)
- 1.5.x Untargeted Blockers/Criticals (~2)
- 1.5.x Untriaged Bugs (~34)
- 1.5.x Resolved, Unverified (~166)
- 1.5.x Verified, Not closed (~1)
- 1.5.4 Bugs for WTP PMC review and approval (~3)
- 1.5.4 Hot Bug Requests (~0)
- 1.5.4 Hot Bugs (~1)
- 1.5.4 Blockers, Criticals (~1)
- 1.5.4 Remaining Targeted Bugs (~25)
- 1.5.4 Total Bugs Fixed (~2)
- Remaining Europa Timeline
March 2007 - June 2007 Platform +1 WTP M6 - API Freeze Mar 23 Mar 30 Apr 06 M7 - RC0 May 04 May 11 May 18 RCn... Europa Jun 29 Jun 29 Jun 29
- M6 Schedule - Function and API complete for 2.0
Februray 2007 - April 2007 Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 19
Declare I Build
Start component lead change approval
Declare I Build
Write tests and produce FVT driver
FVT and Compatibility Tests
Thumbs Up Test
Declare WTP 2.0 M6
- Build Status - David W?
- JUnit execution and reporting problems?
- Prerequisite Rhythm Proposal
- Update to previous week's I build on Mondays for platform, EMF, and GEF (if available). Update DTP on milestones or by request.
- Any committer can also request the prereqs be updated at any additional time.
- Bug Lists (updated to include JPA)
- JSF - please adjust your target milestones to match WTP proper's.
- Bugzilla Enhancements Targeted for 2.0 M6 (37)
- All Remaining 2.0 Targeted Enhancements (52)
- 2.0 Invalid Targeted Defects <M6 (~12) Please retarget these appropriately.
- 2.0 Resolved, Unverified (~578)
- 2.0 Verified, Not closed (~76)
- 2.0 Remaining Targeted M6 Defects (~82)
- 2.0 Hot Bug Requests (~2)
- 2.0 Hot Bugs (~1)
- 2.0 Targeted Blockers, Criticals (~0)
- 2.0 Untargeted Blockers, Criticals (~2)
- 2.0 Targeted Bugs (Graph)
- 2.0 Total Bugs Fixed (~214)
- 2.0 JPA Total Bugs Fixed (~24)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (Graph)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (~236)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (125)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (749)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (Graph)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (2873) This is a very high number. We will investigate a plan to suggest to component leads to manage these bugs.
- All Resolved, Remind or Later (Graph)
- All Resolved, Remind or Later (~84)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (Graph)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (~198) If a patch is invalid, mark it obsolete, and we will filter those out.
- All API Requests (9)
- Java EE 5
- Bob F?
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
Server Component Team
Datatools (RDB, 1.5.x only)
XML/JSP Component Team
Web Services Component Team
Java EE Component Team
- Investigating improving usage scans and test coverage reports
- Running Performance and API tests
- WTP 1.5.4 is a service release for critical defects, regressions, and adopter issues only. There should be no translation or UI changes, nor should it affect any API reported through the adopter scanning tools.
- This Week's Smoke Test Results
- Build Declaration Process Refined - See WTP Build Process and Procedures
- EclipseWorld2007, 11/6/2007-11/8/2007 in Reston, VA. The deadline for abstracts is 4/17/2007.
- Information about process for milestone bugzilla line item planning has been added to the WTP Bugs, Workflow, and Conventions document.
- Please come to the meeting with your smoke test results posted to the wiki and ready to vote on declaration of the weekly builds.
- PMC Candidate Review Request Checklist - See the updated PMC Review document with attention to the "How To Prepare a PMC Defect Candidate" section
- WTP 2.0 Ramp down plan - Please note the early API freeze and shutdown dates.
- Adopter Migration Information for WTP 2.0 - Please add any details for your component.
- Usage Reports and Scans
- Documentation on Setting up your system for Web Tools Web site development and Using Web Tools Phoenix PHP templates is on the wiki at Web_Tools_Web_Site_Development