Difference between revisions of "2007-02-22"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 11:07, 21 February 2007
WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-02-22
- Build Status - All in one zips?
- Bug lists
- Update from PMC?
- Bug lists
- Target Milestone needs to be added to bugzilla
- Remaining Europa Timeline
March 2007 - June 2007 Platform +1 WTP M6 - API Freeze Mar 23 Mar 30 Apr 06 M7 - RC0 May 04 May 11 May 18 RCn... Europa Jun 29 Jun 29 Jun 29
- Build Status - David?
- JEM is now building as a part of JST and plugin versions are bumped up to 2.0.
- JPA added new JUnits - one failure?
- JSF - Property pages in WTP broken due to platfrom bug?
- Test Results - Please update the wiki smoke test results page if you haven't already.
- Compatibility Tests for WTP 1.5 <--> WTP 2.0
- JSF - Please publish your compatibility tests by adding a link or statement here.
- M5 New and Noteworthy - 173407
- Bug lists
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (~62)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (Graph)
- All Resolved, Remind or Later (~37)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (~175)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (Graph)
- All API Requests (Graph)
- Java EE 5
- Bob F - We are live on the Phoenix look and feel! Please file bugs or enhancements on component 'web site' if you encounter problems.
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
Server Component Team
Datatools (RDB, 1.5.x only)
XML/JSP Component Team
Web Services Component Team
Java EE Component Team
- Investigating improving usage scans and test coverage reports
- Investigating running Performance and API tests
- This Week's Smoke Test Results
- Build Declaration Process Refined - See WTP Build Process and Procedures
- Attendees should consider spreading the word about their participation.
- WTP BOF - We have an official BOF scheduled for Monday March 5th, 7:30 PM - 8:45 PM, room 209. More details still being worked out, but if interested, please go ahead and add a +1 planning on attending comment to the eclipsezilla so we can have an accurate number of attendees.
- EclipseWorld2007, 11/6/2007-11/8/2007 in Reston, VA. The deadline for abstracts is 4/17/2007.
- Please come to the meeting with your smoke test results posted to the wiki and ready to vote on declaration of the weekly builds.
- PMC Candidate Review Request Checklist - See the updated PMC Review document with attention to the "How To Prepare a PMC Defect Candidate" section
- WTP 2.0 Ramp down plan - Please note the early API freeze and shutdown dates.
- Adopter Migration Information for WTP 2.0 - Please add any details for your component.
- Usage Reports and Scans
- Documentation on Setting up your system for Web Tools Web site development and Using Web Tools Phoenix PHP templates is on the wiki at Web_Tools_Web_Site_Development