Revision as of 01:46, 15 February 2007 by Nitind.us.ibm.com
- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-02-15
- 2 Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- 3 References
WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-02-15
- [New_Help_for_Old_Friends_II | Adopter Migration Information for WTP 2.0] - Please add any details for your component.
- Remaining Schedule
- 2/12 - Zips and update site files ready to start the mirror process.
- 2/16 - Join Callisto Winter Maintenance Release availability.
- Missing J2EE Web Service Schemas - These missing documents are restored to ibm.com for 1.5.3. Long term solution will come from Sun.
- Build Status - Declared!
- Bug lists
- 1.5.3 Bugs for WTP PMC review and approval (~0)
- 1.5.3 Hot Bug Requests (~0)
- 1.5.3 Hot Bugs (~0)
- 1.5.3 Blockers, Criticals (~0)
- 1.5.3 Remaining Targeted Bugs (~0)
- 1.5.3 Remaining Targeted Bugs (Graph)
- 1.5.x Resolved, Unverified (~179)
- 1.5.x Verified, Not closed (~3)
- 1.5.3 Total Bugs Fixed (~126)
- Untriaged bugs opened against 1.5.x (~28) RDB and J2EE, no progress?
- Remaining Europa Timeline
February 2007 - June 2007 Platform +1 WTP M5 Feb 09 Feb 16 Feb 23 M6 - API Freeze Mar 23 Mar 30 Apr 06 M7 - RC0 May 04 May 11 May 18 RCn... Europa Jun 29 Jun 29 Jun 29
- Build Status - David? Move to M5 prereqs?
- Versioning - 172780 Plugin Versions need bumped in 2.0. Releng tests are not running right now, we'll touch back on this.
- M5 Plan - Recall M5 will be the build used at EclipseCon!
January 2007 - February 2007 Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 12
Start component lead change approval
Declare I Build
Write tests and produce FVT driver
FVT and Compatibility Tests
Thumbs Up Test
Declare WTP 2.0 M5
- M5 New and Noteworthy - 173407
- Remember, it's a Europa Requirement
- Compatibility Tests for WTP 1.5 <--> WTP 2.0
- Java EE, JSF, JPA - Please publish your compatibility tests by adding a link here.
- Bug lists
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (~62)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (Graph)
- All Resolved, Remind or Later (~37)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (~175)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (Graph)
- All API Requests (Graph)
- Java EE 5
- Bob F?
- Konstantin - WTP Usability Feedback?
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
Server Component Team
Datatools (RDB, 1.5.x only)
XML/JSP Component Team
- WTP 2.0
- Ongoing triaging for inclusion in plan
- Expand detail of our posted plans
- EclipseCon 2007
- Preparing examples and presentation for our EclipseCon tutorial
- EclipseWorld 2007
- Considering presentation topics
- WTP 2.0
Web Services Component Team
Java EE Component Team
- Investigating improving usage scans and test coverage reports
- Investigating running Performance and API tests
- This Week's Smoke Test Results
- Build Declaration Process Refined - See WTP Build Process and Procedures
- Attendees should consider spreading the word about their participation.
- WTP BOF - We have an official BOF scheduled for Monday March 5th, 7:30 PM - 8:45 PM, room 209. More details still being worked out, but if interested, please go ahead and add a +1 planning on attending comment to the eclipsezilla so we can have an accurate number of attendees.
- EclipseWorld2007, 11/6/2007-11/8/2007 in Reston, VA. The deadline for abstracts is 4/17/2007.
- Please come to the meeting with your smoke test results posted to the wiki and ready to vote on declaration of the weekly builds.
- PMC Candidate Review Request Checklist - See the updated PMC Review document with attention to the "How To Prepare a PMC Defect Candidate" section
- WTP 2.0 Ramp down plan - Please note the early API freeze and shutdown dates.
- Usage Reports and Scans
- Documentation on Setting up your system for Web Tools Web site development and Using Web Tools Phoenix PHP templates is on the wiki at Web_Tools_Web_Site_Development