- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-02-08
- 2 Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- 3 References
WTP Development Status Meeting 2007-02-08
- Wiki Woes - The conflict resolution support for our version of Mediawiki(1.5.0) has some errors that were fixed in later
releases. Eclipse is planing to roll out the 1.9.X version this quarter and with it, conflict detection and merging tools.
- EclipseCon WTP BOF - We have an official BOF scheduled for Monday March 5th, 7:30 PM - 8:45 PM, room 209. More details still being worked out, but if interested, please go ahead and add a +1 planning on attending comment to the eclipsezilla so we can have an accurate number of attendees.
- Bugzilla - Found In "Versions" added for 1.5.1, 1.5.2, and 1.5.3.
- Remaining Schedule
- 2/5-2/9 - Test and Defect Verifications - No more changes after 2/9.
- 2/12 - Zips and update site files ready to start the mirror process.
- 2/16 - Join Callisto Winter Maintenance Release availability.
- PMC Candidate Review Request Checklist - See the updated PMC Review document with attention to the "How To Prepare a PMC Defect Candidate" section
- Missing J2EE Web Service Schemas - IBM is actively restoring these documents and it is taking longer than expected because they were hosted on a marketing server. Should be ready for our ship date.
- Build Status - M-RC1.5.3-200702080326 David - ?
- Bug lists
- 1.5.3 Bugs for WTP PMC review and approval (~0)
- 1.5.x Resolved, Unverified (~206)
- 1.5.x Verified, Not closed (~2)
- 1.5.3 Hot Bug Requests (~0)
- 1.5.3 Hot Bugs (~0)
- 1.5.3 Blockers, Criticals (~0)
- 1.5.3 Remaining Targeted Bugs (~0)
- 1.5.3 Remaining Targeted Bugs (Graph)
- 1.5.3 Total Bugs Fixed (~125)
- Untriaged bugs opened against 1.5.x (~29)
- Test pass results?
- Remaining Europa Timeline
February 2007 - June 2007 Platform +1 WTP M5 Feb 09 Feb 16 Feb 23 M6 - API Freeze Mar 23 Mar 30 Apr 06 M7 - RC0 May 04 May 11 May 18 RCn... Europa Jun 29 Jun 29 Jun 29
- Move to M5 prereq's?
- Versioning - 172780 Plugin Versions need bumped in 2.0
- Facet Plugins Versioning Update - Konstantin?
- ICU4J Update?
- M5 Plan - Recall M5 will be the build used at EclipseCon!
January 2007 - February 2007 Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 12
Start component lead change approval
Declare I Build
Write tests and produce FVT driver
FVT and Compatibility Tests
Thumbs Up Test
Declare WTP 2.0 M5
- M5 New and Noteworthy - 173407 Now is the time to start this.
- Compatibility Tests for WTP 1.5 <--> WTP 2.0
- Java EE, JSF, JPA - Please publish your compatibility tests by adding a link here.
- Bug lists
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (~57)
- All Untriaged WTP Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Verified, Not Closed Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Resolved, Unverified Bugs (Graph)
- All WTP Defect Backlog (Graph)
- All Resolved, Remind or Later (~37)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (~170)
- All Open WTP Bugs with Patches Attached (Graph)
- All API Requests (Graph)
- Java EE 5
- Chuck - ?
- Kathy - ?
- Bob F - Agenda item - Discuss when we cut over to the Phoenix pages.
John - Can we get an updated usage scan from BEA on the 1.5.x base?
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
Server Component Team
Datatools (RDB, 1.5.x only)
XML/JSP Component Team
- WTP 1.5.3
- Testing and verifying fixes in candidate build
- WTP 2.0
- Ongoing triaging for inclusion in plan
- Expand detail of our posted plans
- EclipseCon 2007
- Preparing examples and presentation for our EclipseCon tutorial
- EclipseWorld 2007
- Considering presentation topics
- WTP 1.5.3
Web Services Component Team
Java EE Component Team
- Released first-cut of the Metadata Framework . Rel 0.5 metadata migrated to the new framework. Details will be posted to the JSF wiki.
- Investigating improving usage scans and test coverage reports
- Investigating running Performance and API tests
- This Week's Smoke Test Results
- Build Declaration Process Refined - See WTP Build Process and Procedures
- EclipseCon attendees should consider spreading the word about their participation
- EclipseWorld2007, 11/6/2007-11/8/2007 in Reston, VA. The deadline for abstracts is 4/17/2007.
- Please come to the meeting with your smoke test results posted to the wiki and ready to vote on declaration of the weekly builds.
- 1.5.3 Guidelines for fixes
- Usage Reports and Scans
- Documentation on Setting up your system for Web Tools Web site development and Using Web Tools Phoenix PHP templates is on the wiki at Web_Tools_Web_Site_Development