Revision as of 14:25, 2 November 2006 by David williams.us.ibm.com
WTP Development Status Meeting 2006-11-02
- Announcements and Reminders
- Pieter Humphrey: new community-ecosystem-marketing representative
- 1.5.2 Release
- whew whew!
- Things still to do
- update Callisto update site
- 1.5.3 Release
- Due: 2007-02-16
- 1.5.3 Guidelines for fixes
- WTP 2.0
- M3 Due 11/17
- Please smoke test latest I-build to be declared by noon on Friday.
- need to improve Web_Tools_Platform_2.0_Plan document
- List (at least) highest priority items, per component team, by 11/17
- Begin to analyze Adopter Usage Reports to pick most important API requirements
- Other business?
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- Common Component Team
- Server Component Team
- Datatools (RDB, 1.5.x only)
- Editors Component Team
- Planning, Bug Fixes
- Web Services Component Team
- 1.5.3 - Triaging bugs in/out of the release (Query)
- 2.0 - Triaging RFEs for inclusion in the plan.
- Project Component Team
- JEE Component Team
- Need to figure out how to build-a-feature-patch
- Improved JUnit Console Log results
- JPA ready?
- Execution Environments