Revision as of 11:49, 26 October 2006 by Cbridgha.us.ibm.com
WTP Development Status Meeting 2006-10-26
- Announcements and Reminders
- Congratulations to Jason Sholl, our newest Committer
- 1.5.2 Release
- Things still to do
- Document our WTP_Release_1.5.2_Final_Test
- Prepare update site(s)
- announce on Tuesday, 31st
- 1.5.3 Release
- Due: 2007-02-16
- 1.5.3 Guidelines for fixes
- I did a mass untargeting of 1.5.3, if severity was normal+ and priority was 3+. Bugs went from around 100 to around 50. Even 50 seems like too many too me ... so, triage carefully.
- Main focus (and contraint) should be on blockers, critical, major, of priority 1 or 2. Otherwise, better to focus on WTP 2.0.
- If a bug is within above constraint, then it is up to developer, as long as your team or component lead agrees and has reviewed. (No need for extra documentation). This will be in effect until about January 7th, when more levels of review will be required.
- WTP 2.0
- M3 Due 11/17
- Please smoke test latest I-build to be declared by noon on Friday.
- RDB has been removed.
- Other business?
- Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- Common Component Team
- Server Component Team
- Editors Component Team
- 1.5.3 Testing and Triage
- Web Services Component Team
- Project Component Team
- JEE Component Team
- 1.5.2 Testing , Triaging 1.5.3/2.0