0.1.0.v20070618 Release Notes (Buckminster)
< To: Buckminster Project
What has changed in this build?
- The resolve and materialize wizard in Buckminster is now able to save the MSPEC. Bug 192653.
- You can do File -> Import -> Other -> Materialize from Buckminster MSPEC, CQUERY, or BOM and enter a URL that appoints one of the three types. Bug 192652.
- More consistent handling of properties for action execution. Bug 192732.
- The default output location for action execution has changed. Bug 193086
- Other general improvements and bugfixes
|182728||File -> Open on a cquery results in "Invalid Input"|
|187961||Only the first resolution/materialization from a bmscript succeeds|
|190404||Resolve and Materialize wizard should be brought down prior to build|
|192105||Resolving query for plug-in that has version without qualifier fails with NullPointerException|
|192147||Buckminster should not have its own ant-runner|
|192703||Intermittent NPE during resolution|
|192823||Lots of garbage '.tmp' files left in temp directory after resolution|
|192824||Remove obsolete attributes from the AdvisorNode|
|192998||IndexOutOfBoundsException in CQUERY editor|
|193093||Large files are materialized twice|