XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
| David C
| Donald K
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
- All got contacted by IP to confirm their contribution.
- Sam has same IP problems with the IP of XCC. Reviewed the XCC library.
- participate in come Eclipse events (conferences, demos, workshops, etc.)
- we need to get some more information about the commitment of committers in an Eclipse project (incubator vs. graduate project); ways to measures this commitment
- Gabriel finalized the URI resolver facet implementation:
- the URI resolving facet are now accordingly added also when projects are created
- resolved the issue when changing the workspace default interpreter (the URI resolver facet is updated in the corresponding projects)
- Progress on the Zorba Debugger (start, suspend, breakpoints, terminate). Waiting for more progress in the Zorba Debugger (variables, stepping problems)
- some refactorings in the Sausalito plugins
- Working more on the Zorba Debugger
- Adding support for Java-based XQuery interpreters
- (INHERITED FROM LAST WEEK) Sam will try to come up with the first implementation of the two extensions points needed:
- one extension point for providing built-ins source code and documentation. This extension should allow two ways of providing the information:
- an XML representation of the built-in modules (the XML can also have documentation tags);
- paths to one or more directories where the source code of the built-ins is (the documentation is read from the XQDoc comments in the files, if available).
- the second extension point for providing the implicit imported module prefixes. This extension will replace/use the code of the existing org.xqdt.core.implicitImports extension point.