- GianMaria Romanato
- Daniel Marthaler
- Florian Waibel
- Evaluate possibilities to meet face-2-face at EclipseCon Europe?
- Support of deployment of nested plans not easily implemented inside Virgo Tooling easily. New idea: Put all dependencies into the staging repository and deploy the outermost via JMX.
- Documentation Milestone M02 / M03 still not online.
- Giamma is in the process of negotiation of a “Virgo Tooling Budget”. (especially PDE Support)
- Giamma spoke to Thomas Watson and it’s not possible to pass a custom os name file to Equinox. Recent upgrade to Equinox 3.9.1 means Windows 8 is covered, but Windows 10 will need a workaround which we may have to document in the release notes. This is important for bundles containing native code.
- Daniel migrated middleware part of his application (32 bundles) Two issues found:
## Nested plans ## Some fragments work within the Virgo Tooling - in production setup the fragments aren’t attached. (blocker to get in test environment)
- [done] Giamma reworked the Virgo Tooling to replace deleted PDE Tooling API (Neon), see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=495981, however the Hudson job cannot currently build against Neon because of https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=496391
- Florian: Open question: Is there a tool to parse a plan XML?
- Florian: Was documentation published automatically?
- Florian: Migrate the documentation to gradle build to be able to publish along the
- [done] Florian Update the minutes Wiki
- Daniel/Florian: Create minimal sample to reproduce this issue.
- Florian: E-Mail to Tom Watson OSGi/Equinox related issues
- [done] Florian: Update to Spring 4.2.4.RELEASE
- [done] Florian: Create 3.7.0.M03
- [done] Florian: Jolokia CQ
- [done] Florian created the release review documentation (with help from Markus)
- [done] Florian created an IP log
- [done] Florian changed dockerizor base image to Alpine Linux (300MB -> 100MB)
20th of July 2016