| Meeting Title:
|| Tools PMC Conference Call
| Date & Time:
|| Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at 1100 AM Eastern
| Dial in:
|| (See Asterisk service for complete details on SIP, phone numbers, phone mute commands, etc.)
- Participant conference extension: 717, then enter pin 57932#
- SIP clients can call email@example.com, then enter pin 57932.
| Name (Affiliations)
| John Duimovich (IBM, PMC Lead)
| Eric Clayberg (Google, WindowBuilder)
| Andy Clement (VMWare/Puppet Labs, AspectJ)
| Alex Kurtakov (Red Hat, Linux Tools)
| Doug Schaefer (QNX, CDT)
| Greg Watson (IBM, PTP)
| David Williams (IBM. Orbit)
Attended: Y == Yes, N == No, R == Regrets
- Next meeting: Second Wednesday, 4/9/2014, 11 AM Eastern.
:: Will plan a "breakfast meeting" or similar for those going to EclipseCon
- Doug, Eric, Andy will be there.
- Will figure a time on the mailing list.
- Project updates.
- David took a quick look at EGL.
- Andy ATF seems dead.
- Doug MTJ on the move to be it's own Tools project.
- Alex TPTP is dead and termination.
- Next month. Talk about what happened at EclipseCon and how it affects the Tools projects.