TigerstripeF2f 20080421 Split
< To: TigerstripeF2F_20080421
In order to provide Tigerstripe as a proper framework, it is necessary to split components out of the current end-user workbench.
This should map to a set of Eclipse Features so that:
- UI and diagrams can be optionally installed
- the core functionalities for model handling and generation are available programmatically
- Annotations can be used outside of Tigerstripe
By 0.3M1, split the end user-workbench in 3 features that would be individually available for download:
- Tigerstripe Annotation Framework: containing the default annotation framework pre-integrated with IResources and IJavaElement.
- Tigerstripe core: containing the core functionalities of Tigerstripe in terms of Model Handling, generation and headless runs. It also includes the integration of the Annotation Framework with Tigerstripe.
- Tigerstripe Workbench: the end-user workbench including all UI aspects and diagramming features.