This template is used to present an idea for Google Summer of Code students.
| Markup || Rendering
| name = Create implementation for Foo
| mentors = Erne, Bert
| project = PDE
| projectUrl = http://www.eclipse.org/pde
| description = Fix the most popular bugs and feature requests: provide patches or fixes for any open bugzilla with at least 20 votes.
| infoUrl = http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2008
| Create implementation for Foo
| Possible mentors: Erne, Bert
| Related Project: PDE
| Description: Fix the most popular bugs and feature requests: provide patches or fixes for any open bugzilla with at least 20 votes.
| Further information
- The name of the idea, such as "Create implementation for Foo".
- Possible mentors for this project.
- Eclipse.org project this idea is
- The URL to the projects homepage/wiki.
- Short description about the task so a student get get a feeling of what to do.
- An URL for further informations like a wiki page, bugzilla entry or newsgroup posting.