Talk:Swordfish Documentation: Architecture: Dynamic Endpoint Resolution
--Juergen.kindler.sopera.de 06:42, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Only the captions on hierarchy level 1 are mandatory. On level 2 I added proposals that may fit for this context only.
- Have to adjust the package names of the interfaces in the diagrams
- I would rather like to link to the generated JavaDoc packages in the API section (unfortunately current JavaDocs completely outdated)
- Pictures are harder to maintain.
- The package info for org.eclipse.swordfish.core.resolver in org.eclipse.swordfish.api should contain top level info that would then also be available inside the IDE.
- Why are some interfaces/classes in the api and some in the core bundle?
- Should we explain how the configuration works?
- your comment