- Goal is to complete the test pass by early next week (Monday or Tuesday)
- Problems found with agent controller security need to be fixed as soon as possible and PMC approval sought (defects 217120 and 217123). A new candidate build will need to be generated.
- Remaining profiling defects need to be resolved asap (defects 203472 and 215440).
- Release note defects require review (Joanna to request approval for defect 202550; Eugene to review defect 215685, and Alexander to address defect 217266)
- Given external commitments and the need for a two week test pass, all iteration 5 defects need to be completed by tomorrow. Joanna requested that the team focus on blocking and critical defects:
- Eugene: 126584, 174166
- Joel: 184272
- Ritwik: 197176 (patch reviewed)
- Joanna: 203223, 212009
- Bing: 206731
- Igor: 213340
- Alex: 215675
- test pass to begin on Monday
- Intel to investigate newsgroup problem regarding profiling on Fedora. Eugene will also post a response.
- All enhancements with UI changes need to be completed in iteration 6. Joanna to review the enhancements with the team in a follow on note
- All P1 defects slipping from i5 to i6 require PMC approval. Joanna to obtain.
- Joanna to review i6 defects with team in follow on note to ensure all are containable in the next iteration.