- Alex N
- Alexander A
- Review of 4.4.1 defects:
- 206878 (Jonathan) - In process of implementing Igor's comments from the patch review. Will request Platform approval when revisions complete (target for completion: EOD)
- 215825 (Alex N) - Joanna has made the needed copyright changes. Alex will resolve the translatability and version number errors by EOD and then request Platform approval
- 214285 (Joel) - not reproducible. No response from submitter. Joanna to request PMC approval to Resolve as Unreproducible.
- 202739 (Igor) - problem is with IAC on ubuntu (which is not supported). Joanna to revisit PMC's early concerns with request to defer.
- 215346 (Igor) - Patch to be reviewed by Jonathan and Platform approval to be requested.
- 202546 (Igor) - To be resolved as problem is fixed
- 215868 (Joanna) - changes checked into head following PMC approval. Defect to be resolved as fixed.
- 202550 (Joanna) - leaving defect open until the profiling attach/detach defects are resolved for 4.4.1
- 203472 (Eugene) - problem resolved by Asaf's patch
- 215436, 215437, 215439, and 215440 (Alexander A) - Joanna to send a note to Asaf asking him to commit his patch on Sunday. Committing of this patch, which resolves a large part of the problem, was approved by the PMC on the PMC call yesterday. Remaining exceptions and stop/start problems to be resolved by Monday.
- TPTP 441 smoke test to be conducted over the weekend
- TPTP 441 test pass to begin on Monday
- Open defect with copyright checker (it reports copyright errors in other branches) -- Joanna has randomly verified the copyright years following the code commits resolving reported 441 copyright errors.
- Review of 4.5i5 defects targeted for completion last week:
- Patches under review or applied for the following defects: 200251, 208831, 145824, 213630
- Following defects were retargeted to later iterations: 200342 and 201408
- Team to send Joanna list of defects to be focused on next week and Joanna to triage remaining TPTP 4.5 defects.
- 4.5 builds were broken by BtM changes (these changes have since been backed out) and a problem in Trace.UI (and this problem has since been resolved). New build started.