- Alex Nan
- Rohit Shetty
- Richard Yun Song Huang - sent status per e-mail
- Hariharan Narayanan - a conflicting meeting
- Yasuhisa Gotoh - vacation
- provided a patch for bug 174645, Alex needs to review and check in the patch in i8
- still not done with testing, some AGRs required updates
- ran part of his tests, attempted some of them which are failing in his environment, could be an AGR problem
- raised an issue with FastXPath on SUN5 bug 229254
- started to code 205821. During development found that lots of APIs/methods are not provided in the new framework. Posted questions in tptp platform mail list to ask helps.
- started to run 4.5.0 i7 TP1.
- has finished all junit test cases and manual test cases on Windows.
- is looking for a Linux machine in the lab. The current AGR cases cannot work because of the element names of TPTP GUI have been changed. Needs to change BtM's AGR cases according to the new TPTP GUI element names.
- will run MAX junit tests by eow
- Alex to open a defect against the Agent Controller
- Alex to investigate bug 229254 and the failing tests that Gotoh-san has reported
- Rohit to create a test case for bug 174645 to measure the performance gain and also make sure the fix is tested by running the existing junits
- team to finish the test pass by Friday May 2nd, 2008 eod.