Swordfish Documentation: Galileo Sprint1
- Creating ORBIT projects.
- Integrate Apache CXF
- Integrate ODE 2.0 Beta into Servicemix 4
- JaxWS Service integration with ODE
- Service Registry REST interface: Prototype for lookup
- Code generation based on JAX-WS reference implementation
- Logging Event Sink
Creating ORBIT projects.
- Show a status list for all filed the CQ's for the orbit.
Integrate Apache CXF
Roundtrip Ok, but not documented and unclear test status
- Show internal documentation on how to deploy JBI endpoints without JBI packaging. X
- Demonstrate a "Hello-Swordfish" roundtrip (http, request response) in loop back mode (Consumer and Provider in Same OSGi). Ok
- QA: Show how to set up and run a prototype integration test for the above example in a development environment. Was replaced through improvement/reimplementation of integration tests for configuration.
Integrate Apache ODE 2.0 Beta into Apache Servicemix 4
Ok, although documentation missing
- Show internal documentation on steps required to manually build Apache ODE OSGi Bundle and to deploy it into Swordfish. X
- show proposal for deployment scenario alternatives with pros and cons Ok
- Run one Apache ODE Example in Swordfish Ok
JaxWS Service integration with Apache ODE
Due to reduced Team Member availability either this or Backlog Item "Code generation based on JAX-WS" might be dropped from the sprint scope.
- Demonstrate a BPEL process where JaxWS Service Consumer running in Swordfish initiates a BPEL step.
- Demonstrate a BPEL process where JaxWS Service Provider running in Swordfish is invoked from a BPEL step.
Ok, includes even local and remote lookup directly and out of swordfish.
- Demonstrate a successful lookup with the prototype (can be executed against file system or existing registry). Ok
- Demonstrate a basic negative scenario: No matching provider found. Ok
- Show Initial Documentation: Ok
- Message definitions for Request, Response and Fault for the lookup.
- Initial Java Doc for the method LookUp of the REST API (known limitation: Is still subject to change).
- QA: Present a proposal or example on how mocks for this service registry lookup could be realized based on EasyMock. X
As this is a prototype: no installation requirement yet.
Code generation based on JAX-WS reference implementation
Due to reduced Team Member availability either this or Backlog Item "JAX-WS Service integration with Apache ODE" might be dropped from the sprint scope.
- Demonstrate the "Deployment Configuration"? Editor
- Demonstrate deployment of Jax-WS based "Hello-Swordfish" Participant OSGi bundle into swordfish
- Demonstrate a "Hello-Swordfish" roundtrip of generated participants (http, request response)
Logging Event Sink
Ok Create and Show a log for one successful and one failed service call.
Not yet set up, SR not yet transferred to Repository. Coverage remains still unclear. But good progress regarding continuous integration build.
- Show the Unit Test Coverage Reports on the Maven Site for the Swordfish projects. Expectation: All New Projects have 80% line- and branch coverage.
Return to Eclipse Swordfish Sprint Planning