Swordfish: Retention Policy
Retention Policy for Swordfish Builds
Beginning with the Eclipse Helios release cycle (Swordfish 0.10.0 and onward) formal releases are kept for the lifetime of the corresponding Eclipse version they are intended to run with.
Formal releases are
- Builds included within yearly Eclipse Simultaneous Releases.
- Builds included within Eclipse Maintenance Releases.
- Officially released Swordfish builds outside the Eclipse release cycles.
Formal releases are available
- from within the Swordfish update site repositories (see list below).
- as ZIP distributions downloadable from the main Swordfish download page.
- from within the Eclipse Simultaneous Release repositories.
- Drops, which are distributed within the Eclipse Simultaneous Release repositories follow the correspondend retention policy of these repositories.
- Currently all formal Swordfish releases are available from the mentioned locations. As soon as possibly required, older distributions might be moved to an (not yet existing) archive site at later point in time.
While developing new releases, a newer milestone build replaces respectively overwrites any older one. The last milestone build will be replaced by the release distribution.
Patch distributions will only be retained until they have been included into the next official maintenance release.
|Swordfish Galileo repository||http://download.eclipse.org/swordfish/releases/galileo|
|Swordfish Helios repository||http://download.eclipse.org/swordfish/releases/helios|
|Swordfish ZIP distributions||http://www.eclipse.org/swordfish/downloads|