Stardust/Release Build Plan/Ramp Down
This is the ramp down plan for project Stardust applicable for the 1.0 (Kepler) release and later.
- API signature frozen
- API behaviour frozen with the exception of changes needed to fix potential P1 or P2 bugs
- No new features that would result in major GUI changes after M6
- Feature freeze. Changes beyond M7 will only be done to:
- fix important and/or low risk bugs
- perform changes or fix issues regarding release or IP policies (such as release numbers, license headers, provider names, etc.)
- Changes to the documentation are generally permitted regardless of these rules.
- Criteria as for M7
- Additionally after RC1: Another committer from the project must review and vote +1 using Bugzilla